Customizing prefabricated Modular Building Systems to fit your needs – providing a clean work space, storage, factory noise control and safety barriers around hazardous equipment.
InPlant Offices, Incorporated (InPlant) manufactures the widest product range in Modular Building Systems for use in multiple business fields. InPlant’s systems are available in 1.75˝ or 3˝ thickness and come in either anodized extruded aluminum or painted steel. Based on the environment and purpose of your Modular Unit, InPlant will customize a Modular Office, Enclosure or Booth for you.
Maximize your valuable space with clear spans up to 40´ wide in non-load bearing applications; or expand vertically with a second story; or have a load-bearing roof with load capacities up to 125 pounds per square foot to utilize the roof space for a storage or production area.
The Difference in InPlant Offices
- EFFICIENCY :: InPlant Offices are versatile Modular Building Systems, customized to fit your needs. You’ll gain storage space with our integral load-bearing roofs.
- FLEXIBILITY :: InPlant Modular Building Systems are perfectly engineered for your space constraints and around any equipment obstruction. As your company evolves, your System can be readily expanded, reconfigured or relocated.
- SAFETY :: InPlant offers a variety of insulated non-combustible Wall Panels, which can be fabricated with steel to serve as protective barriers from hazardous equipment.
- SOUND CONTROL :: Isolating noise is vital for privacy and protection from loud equipment — key features of our modular rooms and enclosures.
- ENVIRONMENTAL CONTROL :: Our environmentally-controlled rooms and laboratories work seamlessly with equipment that regulates temperature and humidity, and provides protection against harsh weather.
- TIME SAVING :: Prefabricating components in our factory, makes installation a rapid process — completion in approximately 4 to 6 weeks from approval. This minimizes downtime which saves you money.
- FASTER RETURN :: InPlant’s Modular Buildings Systems are classified as equipment under tax laws allowing accelerated depreciation, saving you capital (refer to IRS §179).